INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Certain areas and features of our site and Services require registration. When you register with us through the site, or when you choose to add information to your account or submit personal information to third parties through the site and the Services, you will submit personally identifiable information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include, your name, email address, home address, phone number, password, payment information, certain information related to your social networks, including login credentials, as well as other information that we may require from time to time.
- We may also collect certain information that you provide as part of registration of your account with the site, including zip code, following certain users, liking some content, individual preferences and other information as required. ("Non-Identifying Information").
- We may also collect certain activity information as part of our email communications through our third party marketing automation tool that can be used to track your reactions to the email, and other interactions with you such as social media, trade shows, training programs, etc.
- We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) mainly to provide the service and administer your inquiries and requests. We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from others who interact with us to attempt to provide you with better experience, to improve the quality of service and to analyze and understand how our Site and Service are used. We may also use the information without aggregating it to serve you specifically to deliver a product or service to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
- We may also use your Personal Information to send promotional and marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. We may also use the personal information to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites and other media.
When you visit our site and browse its Content, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include without limitation, your IP address, browser type, links you click, your operating system, web pages you view, content and pages of our site that you visit, access times and dates, or the webpage or link that led you to our site. We use such information to monitor and analyse use of the site and the Service and for the site's technical administration, to increase our site's functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it our visitors' needs.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies. But, if you prefer, you can disable cookies in your browser options to block them in the future. Visitors to our site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the site, but some features may not function efficiently.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
CHANGING YOUR USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You may review, update, change, or correct the Personal Information in your User Account. If you want to delete your record or any particular information in our system, please contact us via (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we shall make reasonable efforts to delete such information.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Please be aware that despite our efforts no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, account, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off and closing the browser upon completion of a session, choosing a robust password, and keeping your log-in ID and password secure. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity via unauthorized account and password activity.
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where the privacy law may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. By using the site and providing your information, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information in other jurisdictions.